Bambrella Levante Round Bamboo Umbrellas:
Bambrella Levante Round Bamboo Center Pole Patio Umbrella, is Bambrella’s best selling model.
The Round Bambrella Levante is a beautiful umbrella made using a single piece pole for extra strength and durability.
The Bambrella Levante Round Bamboo Umbrellas have simple clean lines and the contemporary feel of stainless steel and natural bamboo. This umbrella has it all, strength, style and functionality!
- Double pulley and rope system ensures easy operation.
- Quality 304 stainless steel fittings.
- Sizes from 8.5′ to 13′.
- 5 Year guarantee on frames and hardware.
BAMBRELLA PATIO AND MARKET UMBRELLAS, PAVILIONS & BASES
Natural beauty with a sleek modern design.
Bambrella Levante Round Bamboo Umbrellas are naturally strong and very durable, with a tensile strength similar to steel, they are resistant to warping, splitting, rot, mold and mildew.
All umbrellas are available in a wide variety of Spuncrylic Outdoor Fabrics.
Wind tunnel tested from 56 up to 76 mph., for strength and durability, with a 5-year guarantee, easily replaceable parts, sets them apart from the competition.
The umbrellas were tested in a wind tunnel in order to test the durability and strength of the pole and canopy.
The umbrellas were bolted and secured to the ground.
Do not leave any umbrella in the open position in winds in excess of 20mph, without being fitted and bolted to the ground by licensed contractor.
Always close your umbrella when not in use!
For a complete selection of our Bambrella umbrellas click here.
How to measure an umbrella.
Bambrella Center Pole Umbrella Base Guide
Bambrella Patio Umbrella Granite Base Guide
- 661bs Base W 19″ x L 19″ x H 15″ Tall (from floor to top of sleeve)
- 110lbs Base W 21″ x L 22″ x H 16″ Tall (from floor to top of sleeve)
- 155lbs Base W 25″ x L 25″ x H 16″ Tall (from floor to top of sleeve)
Bambrella offers a wide range of bases to suit many requirements. If the umbrella is free standing, the weight of the base should be determined by the size of the umbrella as well as what wind conditions it may be exposed to.
The bases are solid granite with a stainless steel base tube, handle and recessed wheels for easier movement.
We recommend the following bases (sold separately):
*If you are in a location with higher than normal wind, you may opt for the heavier base system for each umbrella as shown below:
Round and Square umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 10′ – 110 lb. base (if used within a table) or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
- 13′ – 264 lb. 36″x36″ base system.
Rectangular umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 2.0″ Pole – 110 lb. base (if used within a table), or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ x 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
Video-Wind Tunnel Test
Bambrella – Levante Wind tunnel test