The Sirocco 6.5′ Patio Umbrella has a two piece 1.5″ split pole, allowing for easy storage and transportation.
The 1.5″ pole connector, made from stainless steel and is very strong. The hub and runner, made of nylon, can split in half allowing the ribs of the umbrella to replaced if needed.
Using a patented cleat system, instead of a pin to hold up the umbrella, allows you to adjust the canopy to different heights.
The Bambrella Sirocco Bamboo 6.5′ Square Patio Umbrella is also available in a 9′ round version.
Bambrella patio umbrellas have a natural beauty with a sleek modern design and made from Bamboo. Bamboo is a strong, sustainable and durable. Bamboo also has the tensile strength of steel, and is resistant to warping, splitting, rot, mold and mildew.
The Bambrella Sirocco Bamboo 6.5′ Square Patio Umbrella are available in a wide variety of Spuncrylic Outdoor Fabrics.
Wind tunnel tested from 56 up to 76 mph for strength and durability, and have a 5-year guarantee.
All part are replaceable, this sets them apart from other umbrellas. This shade solution is built to last for years.
Warning: These umbrellas were tested in a wind tunnel so the pole and canopy could be tested for durability and strength.
The umbrellas were bolted and secured to the ground. Do not leave any umbrella in the open position in winds more than 25mph, without being fitted and bolted to the ground by licensed contractor.
Always close your umbrella when not in use so to protect them from wind damage!
Bambrella Center Pole Umbrella Base Guide
Bambrella Patio Umbrella Granite Base Guide.
Bambrella offers a wide range of bases to suit many requirements. If the umbrella is free standing, the weight of the base should be determined by the size of the umbrella as well as what wind conditions it may be exposed to.
The bases are solid granite with a stainless steel base tube, handle and recessed wheels for easier movement.
We recommend the following bases (sold separately):
*If you are in a location with higher than normal wind, you may opt for the heavier base system for each umbrella as shown below:
Round and Square umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 10′ – 110 lb. base (if used within a table) or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
- 13′ – 264 lb. 36″x36″ base system.
Rectangular umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 1.5″ Pole – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 2.0″ Pole – 110 lb. base (if used within a table), or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ x 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.