Bambrella Santa Ana Aluminum 6.5′ Square Patio Umbrella, It’s a two-piece split pole allowing for easy storage and ease of transportation.
The pole connector is made from stainless steel and the screw system is extremely strong. The hub and runner are made from nylon, and are designed so that they can be split in half. This permits the arms to be replaced quite easily.
They use a patented cleat system instead of using a pin to hold up the umbrella. This enables one to have the shade at different heights.
Bambrella Santa Ana Aluminum 6.5′ Square Patio Umbrella is also available in a 9′ round version.
Note the 66 lbs, base should only be used if the umbrella is used with-in a table. For “free standing” use select a heaver base.
Natural beauty with a sleek modern design.
All Bambrella patio umbrellas are available in a wide variety of Spuncrylic fabrics colors.
Wind tunnel tested from 56 up to 76 mph., for strength and durability, with a 5-year guarantee and easily replaceable parts, sets them apart from the competition.
These umbrellas were tested in a wind tunnel in order to test the durability and strength of the pole and canopy.
The umbrellas were bolted and secured to the ground.
Do not leave any umbrella in the open position in winds in excess of 20mph, without being fitted and bolted to the ground by licensed contractor.
Always close your umbrella when not in use!
For a complete selection of our Bambrella umbrellas click here.
How to measure an umbrella.
Bambrella Center Pole Umbrella Base Guide
Bambrella Patio Umbrella Granite Base Guide.
Bambrella offers a wide range of bases to suit many requirements. If the umbrella is free standing, the weight of the base should be determined by the size of the umbrella as well as what wind conditions it may be exposed to.
The bases are solid granite with a stainless steel base tube, handle and recessed wheels for easier movement.
We recommend the following bases (sold separately):
*If you are in a location with higher than normal wind, you may opt for the heavier base system for each umbrella as shown below:
Round and Square umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 10′ – 110 lb. base (if used within a table) or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
- 13′ – 264 lb. 36″x36″ base system.
Rectangular umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 1.5″ Pole – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 2.0″ Pole – 110 lb. base (if used within a table), or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ x 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
Opening Instructions: Download PDF