The Tasman hose trolley is an elegant, strong, practical & high quality garden tool. The 50m hose gives the user a large range. The thick powder coated mat layer on the galvanized steel frame makes it weather proof and beautiful. The sturdy wheels are all terrain.
Inclusive : spray gun, nozzle & necessary connections.
Designer : Alain Gilles
TASMAN – SPECIFICATIONS
- Well-designed high quality construction with optimized balance
- Durable powder coated galvanized steel. Special profile tubing for ease of handling
- Robust PU tyres suitable for all ground conditions
- Rubber frame feet to help trolley parking
- Nylon hose clip to keep hose tidy
- Includes 50m hose 1/2” PVC Hose. 2 layer cross enforcement polyester mesh. Supports temperature -10°C > 60°C and pressure of 20 Bar. UV protected. REACH standard
- Includes all necessary hose fittings. Hose connector with water stop, hose connector (x 3), tap connectors (1/2”, 3/4” & 1”), adjustable nozzle and spray gun (5 settings)
- Dimensions 95 x 60 x 50 cm. Weight approx. 19 kg
Comes in 2 colors: black & white.
TASMAN HOSE TROLLEY
So, as our tradition demands from us, we wanted to offer a beautifully designed hose trolley. Because we were so happy with the design of the Levantine shower, we knocked again on Alain Gilles’ door. Alain designed an elegant, strong, practical & high quality garden tool.
We put 50m hose on the Tasman to give the user the large range. The steel frame and parts make it a strong tool. The thick powder coated mat layer on top of that makes it weather proof and beautiful. The sturdy wheels are all terrain. We added the necessary connections, a nozzle and spray gun (5 settings). Just connect the Tasman to the tap and it’s in working order, ready to go.