Bambrella Levante Square Bamboo Umbrellas is Bambrella’s premium collection, and there most popular umbrella. They can be used for both the commercial and high-end domestic markets.
Bambrella Levante Square Bamboo Umbrellas Highlights:
- Double pulley and rope system ensures easy operation.
- Quality 304 stainless steel fittings.
- Sizes from 6.5′ to 11′.
- 5 Year guarantee on frames and hardware.
Bambrella Levante Square Bamboo Umbrellas have a natural beauty with a sleek modern design. Most importantly they are perfect for your residence or business.
All umbrellas are available in a wide variety of Spuncrylic Outdoor Fabrics.
Wind tunnel tested from 56 up to 76 mph., for strength and durability. They have a 5-year guarantee, easily replaceable all parts, sets them apart from the competition.
These umbrellas were tested in a wind tunnel in order to test the durability and strength of the pole and canopy and they were bolted and secured to the ground.
Do not leave any umbrella in the open position in winds in excess of 20mph, without being fitted and bolted to the ground by licensed contractor.
Always close your umbrella when not in use!
The Levante comes in a variety of sizes, click here to learn how measure your umbrella.
Why is Bambrella is good choice? Click here to find out why.
For a complete selection of our Bambrella umbrellas click here.
Bambrella Center Pole Umbrella Base Guide
Bambrella Patio Umbrella Granite Base Guide.
Bambrella offers a wide range of bases to suit many requirements. If the umbrella is free standing, the weight of the base should be determined by the size of the umbrella as well as what wind conditions it may be exposed to.
The bases are solid granite with a stainless steel base tube, handle and recessed wheels for easier movement.
We recommend the following bases (sold separately):
*If you are in a location with higher than normal wind, you may opt for the heavier base system for each umbrella as shown below:
Round and Square umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 10′ – 110 lb. base (if used within a table) or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
- 13′ – 264 lb. 36″x36″ base system.
Rectangular umbrellas base options:
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 1.5″ Pole – 66 lb. base (if used within a table), 110 lb. base or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 6.5′ x 10′ w/ 2.0″ Pole – 110 lb. base (if used within a table), or 155 lb. base if umbrella is free standing.
- 8.5′ x 11.5′ – 155 lb. base only.
Video-Wind Tunnel Test
Bambrella – Levante Wind tunnel test